Wednesday 11 March 2009

What we did today!

Today, I uploaded all the new scenes we shot last week onto the computer, and then put them into their right place in the movie and edited then edited it all together, the movie now lasts 2minutes 19 seconds. It's a bit over 2minutes but I think that the extended version is much better then what we originally had, it is much more funnier then it was a week and a half ago and it also includes every member of our group.

After i did that, me and the rest of the group went to recorded the voice over, we tried to stay to the original script as much as possible but due to all the changes which have been made, we had to get rid of some of the lines and add new ones as well. We did not use "You see i have a dark secret..." But we did added "You see nobody really likes me," and "I don't see the point in going to classes nobody ever listens to me anyway," and finally "Oh crap!"

Then I took them and added them over our film, they made our film very professional and now that we have almost finished the editing process, i am very pleased with the end result because it is funny and I hope people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment